Selena Gomez Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez Balkan

Dobrodošli na najbolji forum o predicnoj Seleni Gomez, saznajte sve o njoj, i naravno zabavite se!

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Selena Gomez: I Am Not That Lucky To Date Nick

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
{Sel's Girl}*
~*Sel Gl. Admin*~
~*Sel Gl. Admin*~
{Sel's Girl}*

Broj poruka : 104
Datum upisa : 11.02.2010
Godina : 29

Selena Gomez: I Am Not That Lucky To Date Nick Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Selena Gomez: I Am Not That Lucky To Date Nick   Selena Gomez: I Am Not That Lucky To Date Nick EmptyČet Feb 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas haven’t confirmed that they are dating, but they won't deny it either. What's with these teens getting all secretive on us?

When Hollyscoop caught up with the Disney star at the “5th Annual Runway For Life” event in Hollywood, we asked Selena if she would clear the air and confirm their relationship.

“Nick is a wonderful guy, honestly he is. Anybody would be very lucky to be dating him, but I am not that lucky," she tells Hollyscoop.

Whatever the case is, we think Selena is a hot commodity and Nick would be lucky to date her!

In regards to her celebrity crush, Selena said Shia LaBeouf was her man.

When we asked if she had ever met him, Selena said, “No I haven’t, I honestly think I would faint, I really do, I've never fainted for anyone, but I have such a big crush on him.” Ah young love! Check out our exclusive interview with Selena below...

Ukratko prevod: Selena govori kako je Nick predivan momak i kako nije svako te srece da ga ima... kao ni ona..
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://selenagomez-balkan.4umer.com

Selena Gomez: I Am Not That Lucky To Date Nick
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1