Selena Gomez Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez Balkan

Dobrodošli na najbolji forum o predicnoj Seleni Gomez, saznajte sve o njoj, i naravno zabavite se!

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
{Sel's Girl}*
~*Sel Gl. Admin*~
~*Sel Gl. Admin*~
{Sel's Girl}*

Broj poruka : 104
Datum upisa : 11.02.2010
Godina : 29

Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen   Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen EmptyČet Feb 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Selena Gomez took some time off from her smash Disney series, The Wizards of Waverly Place, to soak up the sun in Puerto Rico.

The 16-year-old brunette even posed for a few flicks, smiling alongside beaming fans as she cruised the beach….And someone repaid her by hitting the road with her Blackberry.

Bastards.

According to oceanUp, Selena updated her Twitter page late Thursday to announce that some had stolen the electronic device while she vacationed in the Caribbean.

Prevod: Selena je iskoristila vreme da se malo odmori i ode u Puerto Riko, nakon sto se vratila na svojoj Twitter stranici je objavila to da je izgubila svoj mobilni na karibima xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://selenagomez-balkan.4umer.com
Bieberova4ever♥
~*Sel Admin*~
~*Sel Admin*~
Bieberova4ever♥

Broj poruka : 88
Datum upisa : 11.02.2010
Godina : 26

Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen   Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen EmptyČet Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

hah..dobro kupila je sigurno drugi..xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez Phone Stolen
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1