Selena Gomez Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez Balkan

Dobrodošli na najbolji forum o predicnoj Seleni Gomez, saznajte sve o njoj, i naravno zabavite se!

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Selena Gomez Flirting With Miley Cyrus’ Boyfriend Justin Gaston

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
{Sel's Girl}*
~*Sel Gl. Admin*~
~*Sel Gl. Admin*~
{Sel's Girl}*

Broj poruka : 104
Datum upisa : 11.02.2010
Godina : 29

Selena Gomez Flirting With Miley Cyrus’ Boyfriend Justin Gaston Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Selena Gomez Flirting With Miley Cyrus’ Boyfriend Justin Gaston   Selena Gomez Flirting With Miley Cyrus’ Boyfriend Justin Gaston EmptyČet Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

The on-again and off-again feud between Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez is burning up once again as the former girlfriends of Nick Jonas go toe-to-toe over a new man–Miley’s 20-year-old underwear model, Justin Gaston.

The 16-year-old Disney starlets, who famously feuded over the youngest Jonas Brothers last year, had managed to build a friendship in recent months, but that all went up in smoke when green with envy Miley viciously accused Selena of flirting with her boyfriend as the three enjoyed dinner at Hollywood hotspot Koi a few weeks ago.

“Miley really blew up after they left the restaurant,” an eyewitness tells Star. “She accused Selena of giving Justin sexy eyes and flirting with him!”

Ako neko ne razume stavicu prevod..
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://selenagomez-balkan.4umer.com

Selena Gomez Flirting With Miley Cyrus’ Boyfriend Justin Gaston
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1